JOB VACANCY – IP CCTV System Installation & Service Engineer
Career Opportunities with Trusol Limited (Part of the IKAN Group)
Following a recent merger with Electracom Projects Limited, Trusol Limited are expanding their specialist engineering team.
As a result, we are looking to strengthen our installation & commissioning teams with the following role:
IP CCTV System Installation & Service Engineer
Installation, service and maintenance of IP CCTV and data network infrastructure (passive and active networking) at client premises. Based from our West London offices the work will be to support our clients in the leisure, education, commercial and construction sectors.
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of IP CCTV and structured cabling systems.
- Service callouts, system audits and scheduled maintenance visits
- Working with the service and operations team to ensure adherence to our SLAs
- Joining multidisciplinary teams to assist on larger integration projects
The work is mostly in the South East of England but the ability to travel and where necessary stay away overnight will be expected.
We offer attractive employment packages dependent upon previous experience, with good training and development opportunities within the group.
Desired personal attributes
- A trustworthy, enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active individual, capable of working on their own or as part of a larger team
- A forward thinker with the ability to plan & prioritise tasks.
- Independent and organised with good time management and punctuality
- Good customer and peer communication skills
- A strong interest in IP CCTV, data networks and integrated technology services
- Excellent computing skills with a knowledge of basic network configuration
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately record all important information
Minimum 3 years’ experience in installing CCTV, data or other technology systems
Ability to liaise with other trades on site to coordinate works as required
Ability to report daily to your line manager on works completed, outstanding tasks
and another other relevant information
- Full UK driving license
- You must already have the legal right to work in the UK
- No criminal convictions on record – DBS/CRB checks will be undertaken in order that you can work on many of our client sites
IP or CCTV installations to include:
- 3 years’ experience in CCTV or similar IP based technologies
- Networking capabilities
- Configuration, witnessing and demonstration of systems
- Data infrastructure installation, service and maintenance
- IPTV and other TV distribution
- Integration of automation and access control
- Audio visual product installation
Desirable qualifications and training
- ECS or CSCS skill card
- CNET or BTEC related SCS installer certification
- Electrical competency qualifications are an advantage
Trusol offers comprehensive training and skills development.
An initial 6 month probationary period with the potential of a permanent employment
contract after this period.
Permanent Employment Contract (after 6 months if both parties are happy)
- Permanent Employment Contract (45 hours per week)
- £24,000-£35,000 P.A depending on experience levels and skill sets
- All sensible and pre-agreed work related expenses paid
- 22 days paid holiday, increasing by 1 day for every year worked up to 25 days.
- Enrolment onto Company Pension Scheme
- Good career progression opportunities available
- Training opportunities
- Vehicles, laptops and phones available for some senior roles.
To register interest in this vacancy, please send your CV to Jo Gammage, Group HR Manager email@example.com before Friday 27th May. Appointments will be confirmed in June 2022.