JOB VACANCY – Audio Visual Systems Installation & Service Engineer
Career Opportunities with Trusol Limited (Part of the IKAN Group)
Following a recent merger with Electracom Projects Limited, Trusol Limited are expanding
their specialist engineering team.
As a result, we are looking to strengthen our site project and installation teams with the
Audio Visual Systems Installation & Service Engineer
Installation and service of audio visual equipment and data infrastructure at client premises.
Based from our West London offices the work will be at client facilities across the UK in the
leisure, education, commercial and construction sectors.
- Installation, commissioning and support of Audio Visual (AV) systems and data network systems at existing active locations and new build sites
- Diagnosis and repairing faults on site, working with the support team to ensure excellent client service
- Joining multidisciplinary teams to assist on larger projects
The work is mostly in the South East of England but the ability to travel and where necessary stay away overnight will be expected.
We offer attractive employment packages dependent upon previous experience, with good training and development opportunities within the group.
Desired personal attributes
- A trustworthy, enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active individual, capable of working on their own or as part of a larger team
- A forward thinker with the ability to plan & prioritise tasks.
- Independent and organised with good time management and punctuality
- Good customer and peer communication skills
- A strong interest in IP, Audio Visual technologies and integrated solutions
- Excellent computing skills with a knowledge of basic network configuration
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately record all important information
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in installing audio visual systems and data networks
- Ability to liaise with other trades on site to coordinate works as required
- Ability to report daily to your line manager on works completed, outstanding tasks and another other relevant information
- Full UK driving license
- You must already have the legal right to work in the UK
- No criminal convictions on record – DBS/CRB checks will be undertaken in order that you can work on many of our client sites
Installation experience of leisure and commercial audio visual systems in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Multi-zone audio systems for the retail and leisure sector
- Screen and projection systems for signage, communication and live streaming
- Video wall system installation and control
- Lighting systems including DMX and LED pixel tape
- Education or fitness industry audio visual systems
- Data infrastructure installation, service and maintenance
- Aerial and satellite, IPTV and TV signal distribution systems (IRS/FIRS)
- Automation and control systems
- Cellular Repeater / DAS systems
Desirable qualifications and training
- ECS or CSCS skill card
- CTS or similar audio visual qualifications
- Electrical or cabling installation qualifications are an advantage
Trusol offers comprehensive training and skills development.
An initial 6 month probationary period with the potential of a permanent employment
contract after this period
Permanent Employment Contract (after 6 months if both parties are happy)
- Permanent Employment Contract (45 hours per week)
- £30,000-£40,000 P.A depending on experience levels and skillsets
- All sensible and pre-agreed work related expenses paid
- 22 days paid holiday, increasing by 1 day for every year worked up to 25 days.
- Enrolment onto Company Pension Scheme
- Good career progression opportunities available
- Training opportunities
- Vehicles, laptops and phones available for some senior roles.
To register interest in this vacancy, please send your CV to Jo Gammage, Group HR Manager email@example.com before Friday 27th May.
Appointments will be confirmed in late June 2022.